Monday, June 22, 2009

Muy Loco!

On Thursday evening, after saying my goodbyes to the Ultimate crew, I decided to hit up 'The Nook' (The best 'good beer place' in Huntsvegas) with a couple of friends. Driving, I begin to take a left turn.......BOOM!!!!!.......my car skids clockwise. What just happened?!

I find myself stationary in the middle of the intersection; the perpetrator of this accident is about 200 feet further down the road, stationary. I get out of my car, see that there is a third car involved and run to see if they are ok. A girl about my age is in the car, shaken, but physically ok. I run back to the other car......but there's no one in it! A Hit'n Run.......but the guy actually got out of his car and literally ran. I stood around for about 25 minutes, answering questions, when some friends saw my plight and decided to come stand around and keep me company. As I stood and talked, I inspected the empty car - It was a total piece of crap, had a flaming skull sticker on the window, something that I swore was a dead animal in the backseat; but the thing that takes the cake is his tag on the front said 'Muy Loco'......haha. I'm willing to bet the guy was an illegal immigrant and/or had no car insurance, so I guess he didn't have much choice.

Previous to this incident, I'd had been given quite a few sendoffs........ a surprise party, family get-togethers, some very flattering treatment from the company I work for, and other outings. I'm definitely feeling the love from everyone. At the end of it all, I guess you could say my time in Huntsville ended with a bang.

--Stevo

1 comment:

  1. Stevo... Is da po-po even gonna look for this guy??? -wyatt

    ReplyDelete